Internship opportunity: social media CRM assistant [closed]
The position is based in Levallois-Perret
A minimum of 5 months
Remuneration based on experience
Starting date: September 3rd
The candidate must have a “convention de stage”
Bac+2 minimum required
As our social media customer relations assistant, your job consists of responding to fans’ questions and problems on our clients’ social network accounts, which are focused on the hotel and services sectors. You will, therefore, be responsible for ensuring the quality of the brands’ customer service on the major social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc. The majority of your work duties will be conducted in English, with a smaller amount in French.
Working side-by-side with our bilingual Community Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Responding to customer requests on social networks and understanding their needs regarding loyalty programs, understanding the various aspects of the program, the program’s terms and conditions;
- Leverage customer service interaction by creating loyalty with customers and enhancing the brand’s image on behalf of our clients;
- Assist in producing analysis reports (KPI);
- Able to propose fresh social CRM ideas;
- Draft as well as occasionally publish content related to client activity;
- Listen and generate content for online conversations, build relationships as well as develop closeness on behalf of the client.
With a genuine open-mind and service oriented, you are able to actively assist our bilingual Community Manager and to embody our clients’ values: openness, service, closeness and professionalism.
Thanks to your strong work ethic and driven by a desire to exceed the position’s requirements, you are ready to join an international team, whose business is growing leaps and bounds.
You have strong writing skills in English and solid grounding in French.
Dynamique and rigorous, you are a strong communicator and you adapt easily to new environments and various types of interlocutors.
You work well in team and know how to get the job done.
If you think you are THE candidate, please send your candidacy to Christopher Le Coq (email@example.com), indicating ROX 2012 06 RCRS in the subject line.
by Christopher Le Coq on July 2, 2012
- ‘Les Pigeons’ catches Anglo press’ eye
- LinkedIn, the new Eldorado of corporate communication?
- Facebook-less? You’re a psycho
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Most read posts
- Adobe Creative days, quoi de neuf coté outils de création ?
- Job offer: freelance social media consultant
- Sarkozy sur Facebook, le retour
- Les #creativedays , on y était ! Retour sur les nouveautés Adobe Creative Cloud : http://t.co/k47jyGq190
- Plus d’un Français sur 2 apprécie les efforts des marques sur les réseaux sociaux pour écouter leurs clients : http://t.co/3W1eECCcG6
- #études Médiamétrie : En seulement 1 an, le nombre de foyers équipés de tablettes a doublé, de 2,2MM à 5,1MM : http://t.co/ZMtNlZADVd #ipad
- Les opportunités discount et goodies, motif principal pour suivre les marques online ou souscrire à leur newsletter : http://t.co/NZvQ1s0lBY
- Pour les chefs d'entreprises qui l'utilisent,Twitter est un outil de leadership & un espace de liberté http://t.co/wl6qpXQd3J #études #ipsos